Join us for a Twitter Hour tonight from 8-9pm ET!
eSchool News is very excited to be sponsoring a Twitter Hour tonight with TechSmith!
This evening’s special host is Graham Johnson, Math Department Head for Okanagan Mission Secondary in Kelowna, BC, Canada. He’ll be chatting with folks about the following questions:
- What is the flipped model (very general overview)?
- What issues arose that caused Graham to create an interactive video aimed at parents?
- Why is it important to get parental buy-in?
- What kinds of reactions has Graham had from parents?
- What other buy-in is important to get for the flipped model to be successful?
Use hashtag #esntsc to participate, and be sure to follow moderator Graham Johnson on Twitter (@Math_Johnson) and hosts @eSchoolNews and @TechSmithEDU for reminders.